Lead Web Developer
We are looking for a skilled web developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites and platforms for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our website and related online content.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Meet regularly with business stakeholders and management to understand and refine business and functional requirements and determine project scopes and specifications
- Develop and maintain strategic operational systems, tools, and processes, including participation in tactical and strategic development projects
- Ensure software stability via regression, support quality assurance, and perform unit and user-acceptance testing to identify bugs and ensure production operations run successfully
- Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits requested by customers, develop plans for completing larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites
- Perform UI designs and coding, creating reusable objects and templates, wireframes for web pages and email templates; manage maintenance, updates, expansions, and scaling of each design.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, web design, multimedia design, or related field
- Experience planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations
- Proficiency with content management systems, including WordPress and Drupal
- Dedication to innovative, sophisticated designs and collaborative problem solving
- Working experience in Mac and Windows environments