EXI’s UX, Product and Technology teams are committed to creating valuable and meaningful user experiences for our customers. We transform complex data and work processes into products that are indispensable to our users!
EXI is looking for an UX/UI Designer with experience designing complex transactional systems into intuitive and valuable products. UX/UI Designers at EXI are excellent analytical and conceptual problem solvers that translate user needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into innovative design. This position requires a solid foundation in user centered design methods and the ability to communicate design decisions effectively to senior stakeholders and team members alike.
Designers are involved in all aspects of the design process from context-based research to storyboarding and presenting to internal clients. Success depends on close collaboration and partnerships with end-users and domain experts, as well as product and technology counterparts. This position will take ownership of a domain to envision and craft conceptual frameworks, interaction design and the overall user experience of new products and major enhancements.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A bachelor’s degree in interaction design, HCI, and design-related fields and a UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, Figma, InVision, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.